Wet Junk is a tabletop role‑playing game (TTRPG) blog featuring original RPG systems, game design theory, house rules, worldbuilding tools, and GM resources. Home of the Bright Dark 3d6 RPG, Draconia ’95, and the Soft Skill System.
Saturday, February 4, 2017
How to deal with awkward silences
And then there was silence. It was like a big silence. A silencey silence of silnenceness. There was no sound. It was quite; distrubingly and unsettlingly so. I wanted to make a noise so I mused and pondered. What sort of noise should I make? Should a make a big noise or a small noise? Should I make a fun noise or a sad noise? Maybe it should be an angry noise or a scary noise? I don't know! Too many decisions! I can't make up my mind at all! I can't decide on a suitable decision. I feel inhibited by the sizable options before me. The silence was ever present and intense. I must break this silence, now! I farted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment