Sunday, January 29, 2012

Utopia: Childcare

Who the hell wants to raise kids? Kids suck. In fact, there are 3 reasons why going to school ultimately sucked:
1.) You have to wake up early.
2.) You have to get dressed for the day. Screw that, I wanna wear my jammies and my bedhead all day. I'm a kid dammit! It's not important to learn to get ready for the day, yet.
3.) School is full of other kids, which as I've already established, suck!

I envision in a perfect society, child raising is completely socialized and possibly handled by robots. First off, if you think your genes are worth passing on, you have to go through a qualification process. After that, you make your donation. Fetuses are grown under controlled conditions. Finally, the children will be raised in a microcity, separated from the adults. The microcity will be a micro-version of our full size utopia with special construction considered for their scaled down bodies.

Care will be provided by their iPod25s which will fly around and closely supervise them all day.

When the children are adults, you let them out into the real city.

No comments:

Post a Comment