Friday, November 23, 2012

Cartoons Suck!

Cartoons suck now. It's not me and it's not because I'm an adult.

When it comes to cartoons of my past, there's lots I could talk about. I watched a lot of Cartoon Network, although many other kids bounced back and forth from Fox Kids, Kids WB, Family, Nickelodeon, and Disney (anything else?).

Cartoons today do not have what I want. There's a new Looney Tunes show. I don't understand this, Looney Tunes is a sitcom now?  Please. I love Looney Tunes for the violence, absurdity, and samples of an older culture. Daffy Duck an Bugs Bunny are roomies in a house instead of a hole in the ground or a pond. I could shit.

I think the biggest crime of all is the new Tom an Jerry show, Tom & Jerry Tales. Tom and Jerry aren't violent anymore! Are you kidding me? Someone, please! Please give me the rights to this stuff! This is really painful for me. If Tom & Jerry is too violent for kids today, than for the love of humanity, make Tom & Jerry for adults! Put it on HBO or Showtime. Bring back traditional 2D animation. Bring back the guns, knives, poisons, explosives, boards with a nail sticking out, alcohol, cigars, red-hot fireplace pokers, frying pans, hammers, bug spray, mouse traps, broken glass, tacks on the floor, Ruth Goldberg Machines, and other easily-imitated violent acts. Tom & Jerry should be violent and even a little dark! I can't believe this!

Although, Phineas and Ferb is pretty good. It's gotten stale though.

No comments:

Post a Comment