Monday, October 6, 2014

The Best toys to put inside the cupboard from The Indian in the Cupboard

As a kid I thought about how great it would be to have that magic cupboard that brings toys to life. I had perverted ideas about Barbie dolls as an 8 year old, but as an adult I think it would actually be incredible to talk to Barbie. Think, she's been a doctor, a veterinarian, a pilot, a super model, an equestrian, a chef or baker or the like, and a fashion designer. She's probably owned and run her own hair salon and cupcake kiosk at the mall. In the Barbie universe, she probably has her own clothes line. She might have also been a movie or music star, too. Her 3 story house has a revolving wardrobe and an elevator! This woman must be brilliant! At the very least she could tutor me in calculus and give me etiquette training. No wonder Waylon Smithers is a collector.

What other toys would I bring to life? Twilight Sparkle! Although, she'd probably go crazy from boredom because all the books I own are rubbish. Spider-Man, definitely. He's a scientist and a photographer. Just don't put in ANY of his villains' toys in there. That could be dangerous. Except the King Pin, who could probably give you business advice and teach you how to beat the IRS. I wouldn't do Iron Man because Tony Stark is a dick and an alcoholic. I wouldn't touch Captain America either, unless you wanted to learn how to work out because otherwise that guy is limited to patriotism and Christianity.

You know what, I think I'd get on that internet and buy one of those hentai dolls? Maybe 8 and a toy octopus.

Hey, if you want a pet without having the burden of having a pet, you could circumvent a lot of it by getting a toy cat, dog, bird, whatever. Oh! Pikachu! No wait, that could be dangerous. Stay away from Pokemon.

Last but not least, something magic and wish granting, like Wanda from the Fairly Odd Parents or Disney's Aladdin. That would be awesome. I'd wish for a Super Nintendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment