Wet Junk is a tabletop role‑playing game (TTRPG) blog featuring original RPG systems, game design theory, house rules, worldbuilding tools, and GM resources. Home of the Bright Dark 3d6 RPG, Draconia ’95, and the Soft Skill System.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
1 Black Wall? Eureka!
Many years ago I was out driving to get dinner and I decided to try a different route to avoid traffic. This new street had one house that stood out because it was a nice house in a poor neighborhood and as I drove past it I saw through the window that it had one black wall. I thought "that's a really interesting interior design choice." Well I thought it over for a few YEARS and just today as I was eating peanuts I realized that it might be a way to reduce glare on the TV. By the way, playing Resident Evil games with a glare on the TV means you can't see jack shit. Anyway, one black wall sounds really neat and I'm inclined to try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment