Monday, April 9, 2012

Some Musings

I'd rather have an enema than another birthday.
I'm somebody else in all my fantasies.
What I wish for more than anything is super powers.
I find it unethical that you need money to run for president of the U.S.A. It limits potential candidates to greedy, out-of-touch people.
Lewis Black was more funny and less successful when he was an alcoholic.
Jon Stewart is Boss.
I'm seeing this turn into a slogan: John 10:28 "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish." It sounds manipulative; it's taking advantage of people's fear of death and will only appeal to the pitiful.
How come rock slang never changes and Hip Hop slang changes constantly?
Would my doctor be proud of me if I lost 10lbs?
I miss Dilbert the Animated Series.
Is Robin Hood a fighter or a rogue?
Goku, Ash Ketchum, Vash the Stampede, Yusuke Yurameshi, Luffy, Naruto, Ichigo, and maybe Kenshin too, are all the same character archetype. Fuck anime.
Why do no movies look appealing to me?
Music these days does sucks.
I wonder if I could become as popular as Maddox if I wrote such things as "old people are for eating?"
I like Failblog and Lolcats.
I haven't had meat in 5 months now and I'm doing pretty good.
It feels like movie directors aren't taking advantage of the fact that movies are both visual and auditory media.
My favorite Back to the Future movie is the third one.
I wanna see someone parody Star Wars, but show us what happened in between the movies.
Seth MacFarlane's work is getting lazy. Can you believe he has the rights to The Flintstones?
I'm looking forward to the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. Although, fuck Michael Bay.
I need some new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment