Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Type of Woman

Here's a list of characteristics that I'm looking for in a woman
1) Atheist; Not even spiritual
2) Creative
3) Intelliegent
4) Doesn't want Kids
5) Doesn't like Dogs or exotic pets including reptiles, aviators, insects, fish, etc.
6) Likes Cats
7) Introvert
8) Doesn't Have a Life, Socially Inactive: Prefers Indoor, creative and intelligent Activities
9) Doesn't like Traditions or Observe Holidays
10) Likes the rain.

That would be it. Notice how I left out physical attributes? It's actually because I'm physically attracted to a very wide range of sizes, shapes, colors, etc. although I am partial to short hair. Also, see any obvious problems? This kind of woman is not likely to cross my path because she probably goes out as much as I do and she doesn't go far. I should look into online dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment