Saturday, November 23, 2013

"Hey Josh, what do you think about a picnic?"

     "What do you think about my dick?"

Here's a list of things I hope I won't do or go through or have happen to me, ever.
Picnics
Jury Duty
Prison Sentence
Dancing
Going Blind
Road Trip
Head Trauma
Karaoke
Camping
Hiking
Becoming a cripple
Sky Diving
Getting Stabbed
Bungee Jumping
Rock climbing
Scuba Diving
Losing a finger or body part
Skiing
Sailing
Going to the Beach
Burned Alive
Attending a Wedding
get smooshed under a car
Baby Shower
Birthdays
Raped
Coming of Age events
Sporting Event
Hitchhiking
Fishing
Hunting
Getting Shot


That's right, picnics, jury duty, and prison are on the same list! Notice I did not add getting struck by lightning! I really do think "what do you think about my dick?" is an elegant response in spite of the vulgarity because of how effectively and efficiently it communicates everything I think and feel about the matter. The only other adaquette response I can think of is flipping the bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment