Friday, December 20, 2013

Spirituality

I binge watched some stuff on youtube today about spirituality, chakras, crystals, meditation, ascension, what the ancients knew, etc. and I've concluded that there's some neat stuff for idea mining if you're a fantasy writer and people of the new age doody might really dig it.

And I've also decided that if we're gonna call this spirituality thing something, I nominate two terms. My personal favorite is magic which may or may not be appropriate, and my second is "the force". I had other ideas like rubbish, nonsense, balderdash, hogwash, hooey, gobbledygook, poppycock, horse feathers, bogus, twaddle, bunk, folly, craziness, lunacy, bullshit, bollocks, malarkey, ignorance, superstition, and irresponsibility. I'm also good with mana.

No comments:

Post a Comment